becurrent is a guided approach to the way you organize your tasks and projects, so you can soar and create the extraordinary life you want.
Conscious Social Media Method helps you bridge your inner tech (intuition) and outer tech (social media) to bring your vision to life.
I (Ksenia) met Sophie (founder of Shape House and co-founder of becurrent) when she was a guest on Woke & Wired podcast, followed by a becurrent session.
The level of energy that’s been freed up through implementing this system has been ENORMOUS. My life (and project management) hasn’t been the same.
I knew I had to share this work with my community!
That’s why I’m collaborating with becurrent to bring you an interactive workshop where you’ll experience the magic of this method for yourself and learn how to manage your energy, not your time.
We all have the same amount of hours in a day. What makes all the difference is how clear we are on our purpose, how we keep our focus, and how we treat ourselves in the process.
In this workshop, we will bring you the best of becurrent and Conscious Social Media Method, leaving you CLEAR, ON PURPOSE and FIRED UP about what matters to you.
Implementing becurrent allows you to:
- Reliably overcome resistance to tasks you want to do but aren’t taking action on
- Create and maintain a place for everything you want to do and track
- Rewire your brain to take things one step at a time, so you can relax and enjoy yourself on the way
- Let go of habits and tasks that aren’t serving you
- Break down big projects into small do-able steps
- Spend the majority of your time doing things that are truly important to you
- Stop doing things you don’t want to do
- Celebrate and acknowledge yourself for everything you are doing [and not doing] along the way
What you'll get:
Access to the replay of the 90-minute workshop + Q&A session with Sophie Chiche, Ksenia Avdulova and Kate Rouze.
Practical guidance on managing yourself, not your time in the area of your digital presence.
Bonus tutorials to start implementing the becurrent system areas of your life that are important to you. Bye bye, cluttered brain!
We’re donating 5% of all profits to Stop The Traffik, an organization that prevents human trafficking through education and intelligence-led innovative approach.
Experience Sophie's magic on Woke & Wired episode 118.